AN INSIDE LOOK AT AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE AND CHRONIC PAIN DAY BY DAY.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sunny Thursday

I woke up this morning to sunshine! I have a crystal hanging in the windows above my bed and there were glorious rainbows all over my room! I started stretching before I got out of bed, knowing that today- I might just accomplish something. It's not raining! My body reacts to the sun...it flows better if cement can flow.
I didn't even mind the bruise on my heel when I stepped onto the floor and I even went straight away into my arm exercises! I feel stronger today. Life is good.
I think I might even clean the house today. I have decided that each day I am going to give myself a challenge, to encourage strength instead of dwelling on my pain. Today's challenge is: complete exercise on treadmill even if it's just 10 minutes and finish cleaning, dusting, counters and that's enough for today. If I do more, I am invincible!
I might even walk the dogs??

No comments:

Post a Comment