AN INSIDE LOOK AT AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE AND CHRONIC PAIN DAY BY DAY.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Walking the Dogs

Today I decided to walk the dogs. I am sick of the treadmill and felt like getting outside. We have a white Siberian husky, and two pugs. They are great dogs and I feel that I can do it since it's not raining. The more I move the better... the more I move the better... the more I move the better......
So we start out and everything is fine until I go off-trail so that my husky boy will go poo. He has everything on his mind but making poo and he starts leaping like a gazelle over the sagebrush while I am holding on to three leashes! Then he suddenly sees small field mice and charges after it for a quick snack taking me and the pugs with him pulling me out of my shoe, my shoulder nearly out of it's socket with leashes wrapped around me. I just stood there yelling at him that he was a bad dog and why couldn't he just poo? Now I have a bruised heel that of course I have to walk on! After a full hour- no poo.
But I did get exercise and it was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment